Pressure Sets In

Again, another period of exam wave. The same feelings of panic, procrastination, bleary-eyed, dreariness all mixed into one ball and stuff down my throat.

And again, I make decisions, say words that I know I will regret once I come to my senses. But somehow, they slipped out, and the damage is done.

Back to Penang tomorrow, to resume book poring and facts memorisation. Good luck to me in my first paper *forced smile*.

Before that, I just need to let something else out.



SIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Feels slightly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Georgian Adventure - Hike to Chalaadi Glacier

Our third, and last hike in Svaneti. There are so many more places to hike and explore around Georgia, it was a hard decision to premature...