Fat Days Ahead

A little sneak peak into my glamorous life -

Up late today and put on my cleaning uniform (basically my pajamas coz I don't want to have extra clothes for laundry) and then scrubbed my whole room with a brush the size of a toothbrush and polish the floor till it's all squeaky and shiny.

Bleah.

Ji Yee and gang are coming over next week, hence the pretentious cleaning hehe. Then Thursday Sien Chi Chi, hubby and ISABEL (!!) will stay over yeay! Can't wait to get my hands on those puffed cheeks of little Isabel!

Vegetarian dinner I whipped up using leftover cabbage, remaining crabsticks and edamame - had to clear the fridge because as expected, Ji Yee and gang are likely to bring along a whole fridgeful of food, so yea, had to make way for better stuff.

Oh did I mention that we will be hosting a kid's birthday party for Isabel? She's turning One! Cuteness. I shall snap loads of that baby Michelin.

Cleaned the room, wrapped some books that I've purchased, did two rounds of laundry, ironed my work clothes, swept and mopped the whole house, folded clothes, changed bedsheets, rearranged things by the vanity mirror, dug all my clothes from the cupboard and re-folded + rearranged them. Ah, life of the rich and famous ain't easy.

My humble hole for clothes.

With the arrival of the great cook from Baling + torrent of activities + Christmas around the corner, I have a feeling that I will be gaining a minimum of 3 kgs by the end of the month! Jeez... talk about starting the year with a rip on my pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Georgian Adventure - Hike to Chalaadi Glacier

Our third, and last hike in Svaneti. There are so many more places to hike and explore around Georgia, it was a hard decision to premature...