Somewhere to Settle Down

Was away in Penang and SP for the weekend and I just got back at 8:30pm, showered and ate my way through two 'black gold' mangoes.

This begs the question, why is it that the whole family can't settle down in one place, how I wish I have a home to go to after I get back from work. Great home-cooked food, contented quiet nights with simplest pleasures...

More often than not, I wish I can spend a Saturday night with tabao-ed meal with some movie turned on in Astro. lol.

"Felt like a weary traveller pulling into his driveway."
Dan Brown in Deception Point
How aptly put.

4 comments:

The Georgian Adventure - Hike to Chalaadi Glacier

Our third, and last hike in Svaneti. There are so many more places to hike and explore around Georgia, it was a hard decision to premature...