Last Day as a Student

On the very last day, I woke up very early, feeling elated. Took a bath and got dressed and rode on my trusty red scooter to the School of Physics, possibly for the very last time.

It was also the day that me and my final year project partner, Chun Yee were to finalise and pass up our FYP - that's Final Year Project to you. What can I say! It was indeed nostalgic... Chun Yee was also the first few people of my course that I got to know. While queuing up to get our forms to fill during the orientation week, I was too relieved for words when I overheard two guys behind me conversing in Hokkien.


Prof. Kamarulazizi Ibrahim. The one paper that I can never score at!



First floor of phys school... picture of Einstein doesn't look very inspiring huh ?


My supervisor's room : with a bigass poster of Doraemon skipping in the foreground.


Graduation's 2 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Georgian Adventure - Hike to Chalaadi Glacier

Our third, and last hike in Svaneti. There are so many more places to hike and explore around Georgia, it was a hard decision to premature...